Are you going through a divorce? Are you fighting for the custody of your children? If this is your predicament, you might want to keep reading this post. Divorce is already a tough time for you and your partner. On top of that, a child custody battle makes it even harder. And we know there will be several accusations from both ends when it comes to taking care of children. Hence, hiring a private investigator Toronto will be beneficial for you. They can sift through a lot of information to present the right facts in the court and tilt the decision in your favour.
What investigations are done during child custody?
During child custody, most of the investigation will be focused on determining the children’s treatment and well-being objectively. Investigations will include:
- How is the child treated by the parents?
- Is there a possible instance of neglect or abuse? This will be noted by taking pictures or videos, making sure everything is documented.
- The final investigations report might include negative parenting behaviour such as drug abuse, reckless driving, and criminal activity.
- The final report will include actions such as not providing basic necessities such as food and safe living conditions.
How do private investigators assist in child custody investigations?
A private investigator Brampton can assist in child custody investigation in several ways:
- Interview witnesses such as relatives, neighbours, counsellors, teachers, family friends, and more.
- Look for hidden assets especially if a parent denies financial support to the child.
- They can find evidence to prove something that goes against the parent. The evidence can include proof of alcohol abuse, neglect, or keeping the child in an unsafe environment.
- Background checks are another thing that private investigators can do. They can check the background of the parent or any other people who stay around the children.
Why hire a private investigator?
Hiring a private investigator Mississauga will be beneficial for you especially in child custody cases. They can find evidence in a legal manner and in a form that is acceptable in court. Also, if your ex has falsely accused you of mistreating children, you can get help from a private investigator to prove your innocence.
If you need a private investigator for child custody cases, get in touch with us at Integrity Investigations. We are a leading investigation agency that has assisted businesses and individuals alike to find the right information and hidden truth and myriad of cases.
Contact us now to know more.